lördag 12 maj 2007

Tony Blair & The Simpsons

Eftersom Tony Blair snart avgår som premiärminister kan det vara skoj att påminna om hans Simpsonsgästspel (jo, det är den riktige Blair som gör rösten på sig själv). Fam. Simpson åker till UK och möts på flygplatsen av Tony B:

Blair: Hello. Welcome to the United Kingdom.
Lisa: Prime Minister Tony Blair!
Bart: Why are you greeting lowlifes like us at the airport?
Homer: Would an american dollar encourage you to leave us alone?
Blair: (tar snabbt sedeln och stoppar den i fickan) No, but thank you.
Marge: Tony - I mean Mr Prime Minister - what should we see first?
Blair: There´s so much to see here. Parliament, Stratford-on-avon, the white cliffs of Dover. Oh, and you americans love castles - there´s a huge one in Edinburgh, the city where I was born.
Homer: The place I was born is now a gator farm.
Blair: Smashing.
Lisa: Maybe you could give us a personal tour of the country?
Blair: I´d love to, but I´m late for an appointment. I´m greeting a lovely dutch couple at Gate 23 (sätter på sig en jetpack och flyger iväg) Cheerio!
Homer: Wow! I can´t beleive we met Mr. Bean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5824rvF1M

2 kommentarer:

Lady Di sa...

Och här kan man se klippet om man vill... =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5824rvF1M

Peter sa...

Oh, thank you!